Well I've now been here for just on three months, and it looks like I'll have the option of staying on for another month or so afterwards (coming home around mid-September) It seems that this is when everyone else is due to leave, and they wanted me to stay until then, but didn't fix the dates in the contract! I haven't yet decided whether to stay on or not, I guess I'll see if they're willing to offer me more money, which I'm sure they are, because Geoff (who, unfortunately, had to leave us early due to his wife contracting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in her hand, and having need of dental surgery) was offered more money to stay. He didn't go into negotiations, because no amount of money would have convinced him to stay, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to squeeze out of them, but I'll see how I go.
Other than that, I'm just having to keep on keeping on. I'm utterly disapointed that I'll miss seeing my sister getting married, which will happen this Saturday. Congratulations Leanne, I'll be thinking of you.
Until next time